Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Foreword

Hello. Welcome to my photo blog~ ^^

This spring semester I will be spending four months studying in Japan. This photo blog is part of a class project in which I will strive to grasp a deeper understanding of the Japanese culture and way of life. To let you know a little about myself, I am an anthropology major with the natural curiosity to explore cultural and linguistic differences in the world. I have had an interest in photography for quite some time, yet while I enjoy trying to get a creative shot, I am still learning the true art of it all.

For the purpose of this blog, I will share many of the photos I take during my stay here and share with you the thoughts, reactions, and information I have to offer. Feel free to let me know if you believe my information is incorrect or have further insight to share with me.

I hope you enjoy my blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment